Can we all just agree that Sucker Punch is the best movie ever made?
I have become such a Pinterest whore. Especially when it comes to weddings and fashion and girly stuff.
This is such an awful day on so many levels.
I swear I cannot stay at this school for one more second.
- the inner peace and stability I have been able to find even through tough times.
- the opportunity to take time off school next semester and the fact that my parents are being supportive and letting me do this. I think it will be a really good thing for me.
- a new house to come home to. It has given me a fresh perspective on where I live as well as many other aspects of my life.
- music. Its power will never cease to amaze me.
- my precious puppy & my darling little fish.
- my friends who have proved themselves to be loving and supportive people. You deserve much more appreciation than I often give you.
I hope everyone has a positive day!
All I wish for in life is to one day fall for someone who actually believes I am good enough for them.
This site has become a big part of my life over the past year. Thank you to everyone who follows me and to the people I follow for being your awesome and inspiring selves.
I have been so wedding obsessed lately.
One of my childhood best friends got married yesterday. Everyone around me is getting engaged, and I can’t believe we’re at this stage of life already. It’s so surreal.
Planning a wedding looks like the most fun thing in the world. Not to mention it must be great to have the security of a partner who supports and loves you unconditionally. Sigh.
I haven’t even had dinner yet and it’s pitch black out.
I would just like to take a minute to thank Netflix for how much it has improved over the past few months. There are actually a lot of good movies on instant streaming now, such as Girl, Interrupted which I am about to watch.
I’ve had a stressful past couple of days, trying to get my life together and such.
Crying until I fall asleep sounds like the most therapeutic thing at this point.
This episode of Top Model is such a freak show.
But I’ll admit… their songs are really catchy.
Spent $10 on half-price Halloween candy.